Monday, May 19, 2008
I've had this on my easel for quite some time. I'm taking it public to guilt myself into actually wrapping it up! I whited out some parts that I didn't care for, so keep in mind this is a work in progress. I am digging Golden liquid acrylics bigtime. This one's 3'x 4'. Please see the logic from my previous post on Polyphonic Setting for Angel. This one is the same idea, although I'm not sure I'm gonna add any metallics. The liquid acrylics are giving me much better texture than the tube acrylics I used in Angel's painting, and I would hate to obfuscate it. Plus the colors I chose here are more transparent, so I'm using more of a watercolor glazing technique on the intermediate parts. If I make small mistakes I use rubbing alcohol to touch up.